Is A Chemical Peel The Right Treatment Option for Me?
In the pursuit of looking the best they can without going under the knife for a facelift, many people are turning to processes like facials, but not just any old facial, they are opting in for a chemical peel facial. A chemical peel Knoxville patients have found when combined with other cosmetic skincare treatments can ward off aging nicely.
The best medi spa Knoxville TN has to offer provides a full menu of services including chemical peels to help you look your best. Learning more about the chemical peel process and speaking with an expert can help you to determine if this is the right treatment for you.
What Can Chemical Peels Do For Your Skin?
A chemical peel facial can help to improve the appearance of your skin by sloughing off the outer damaged layer of skin. A peel can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines, even skin tone, and remove blemishes on the skin.
Chemical peels can help to reveal younger-looking skin. It is a great stand-alone treatment or can be combined with other treatments like dermaplaning, facial injections, and more.
What Is the Process?
There is a five-step process to chemical peels. Here are the steps:
- The face is prepared. The face is thoroughly cleaned and prepared for the chemical peel.
- A protectant is applied to the most sensitive areas like directly around the eyes.
- The chemical peel is applied while you lay back and relax. The aesthetician will remove the peel when the time is up and apply a post peel neutralizer.
- An after peel mask will be applied that is rich in nutrients.
- Post peel cell rebuilders are slathered on along with sunblock to further protect the skin.
The chemical peel process is very soothing and relaxing. Immediately following the peel you should avoid direct sunlight for a few days and avoid putting anything on your skin.
Is This The Right Procedure for You?
In the US Botox is the number one cosmetic procedure but chemical peels are quickly catching up. Is a chemical peel the right solution for your skincare needs? The only way to find out is to head to the medi spa in Knoxville that offers a wide range of treatment options and learn more about the process. Make an appointment today.